Thursday 13 November 2014

THANK YOU!

"Senior blog of the year is... Emily!"
These words were all because of YOU, you the reader and fellow commenters each and every one of you have contributed to my success.
But what did I win and how and where did I win it? Let me explain...
The MOA awards was a plan crafted by 3 principals from Matapu, Auroa and Opunake (MOA) this awards were to be a night of celebrating digital excellence throughout the three schools. One of the categories was "Blog of the year" I won this senior category (as you know)


 and as soon as my hands grasped the clean glass I thought of you, the reader. There were MANY other categories but this was one I just had to enter. Once again thank you so very much and it may sound cheesy but I couldn't have done it without you!
Here are a couple pictures capturing the nights action, if you have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment